Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exterior Paint!







The painting on the outside of the house is finally in the works. After making myself crazy from looking at my Sherwin Williams fandeck for about a month now, we finally decided on a dark green (with a hint of gray). The bad news is that some of the nearby neighbors thought the color was too similar to the house across the street so we elected to change it. I am actually even happier with our 2nd choice of exterior paint color-Tea Chest. It's a warm chocolate brown and will look great with the cream trim, black shutters and black tin roofing off the porches. Pictures to come of our new color....

3 comments:

  1. Do you have new photo of tea chest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I found you post. What was this green gray color? I like it too.BTW, HOUSE IS BEAUTIFUL. We are building too, about at the point of your February stage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to mention that I’ve truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. Thank you for a good webpage and I hope you preserve up the great function. If you do I will keep on to checked out it.

    exterior painting santa cruz

    ReplyDelete